Have questions? Text us Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST at 401-479-0268 or 401-479-0790.
On-Campus, In-Person Visit Opportunities
In-Person Campus Tours & Information Sessions
We welcome you to join us on campus for a visit. Due to COVID-19 and safety protocols we are not able to accommodate walk-ins on student-led tours (visitors must register for a tour time), but self guided walking tours of campus are an option.
Your well-being and safety, along with that of our staff is our top concern. When visiting campus, a number of protocols have been put in place in coordination with the State of Rhode Island Department of Health, and in adherence to CDC guidance, including travel restrictions. Please see below for a list of protocols, and visit the State of Rhode Island website for the most up-to-date travel restrictions.
During your on-campus visit you will receive an admission information session presented by a professional admission staff member*, and a student-led campus tour*. The approximately 30-minute admission presentation will allow you to discover what makes Roger Williams University distinctive, and will cover information and tips about the application, scholarships, and the financial aid process. During the 60-to-75-minute campus tour, you will explore all corners of campus with a current student who will share personal experiences and stories about the RWU community.
*The Information Session will take place inside a well-ventilated space with social distancing practices in place, but if you would prefer to only take advantage of the tour experience please email the Visit Team at email@example.com to make those arrangements. We require at least 24-hour notice to accommodate such requests.
Information sessions and campus tours are offered Monday through Friday at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
The safety and well-being of your visit and for our staff that you will meet with is a top concern. When visiting campus, the following protocols have been put in place in coordination with the State of Rhode Island guidance and adhering to CDC recommendations.
- Tour sizes are limited. Please note that you must register prior to visiting campus. At this time we are unable to accommodate walk-ins.
- The tour will go through the majority of campus buildings to give visitors a full feel of the campus, but access to residence halls or the dining facility may be limited.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout campus.
- A cleaning protocol is in place to ensure that commons spaces are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Your health and the health of our employees and students must be a part of our visit experience. If you or others are not feeling well, we ask you to reschedule your visit for another day.
- Please visit the State of Rhode Island: Department of Health website for any travel restrictions.
Virtual Connect Opportunities
Virtual Admission Information Sessions
Admission Counselor Informational Interviews
We're offering 30 minute, one-on-one interviews with admission counselors. During these virtual sessions, we'll discuss your interests, academic journey, and future plans. You'll have the opportunity to ask questions about RWU's student experience and our application process. Interviews are completely optional and they are informational - so, if you choose not to schedule one it will never negatively impact your chances for admission.
Register by counselor, listed below by geographic area:
- Colton Bright - New Jersey, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, and Ohio
- Thomas Durigan - Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Rhode Island (St. Raphael Academy), Connecticut (New Haven and Middlesex County, Fairfield County), New York (Westchester County), Central and South America, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands. All Transfer Students
- Kyler Jesanis - Rhode Island (Southern RI), Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin
- Heather Schramm - Massachusetts (Worcester County) & Transfer Students
- Audra Crowell - Massachusetts (Cape Cod & Islands) & Western, MA
- Maria - Christina Gavilan - Providence and Northern RI, Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts and Florida
- Jessica Thibeault - Connecticut – Hartford and Tolland County, New London and Windham County, Waterbury and Litchfield County; Massachusetts - Quincy and Plymouth County
- Maisie Jelley - MA: Berkshire and Franklin Counties, Springfield and Hampshire County, Fitchburg and North Worcester, New Hampshire, Maine, & Vermont
Want to visit campus but aren’t able to physically join us? Join us virtually! We're offering virtual campus tours narrated by a current RWU student who can answer questions live! These tours are offered Monday through Thursday at 3 p.m.
Group and Counselor Visits
Due to concerns over health and safety, at this time, we are unable to schedule group visits.