Click here for RWU COVID-19 updates.
In-Person Campus Tours & Information Sessions
Join us for a student-led campus tour and an admission information session presented by a professional admission staff member. The 30-minute presentation will allow you to discover what makes Roger Williams University distinctive, and will cover information and tips about the application, scholarships, and the financial aid processes. During the 60-to-75-minute campus tour, you will explore all corners of campus with a current student who will share personal experiences and stories about the RWU community.
The safety and well-being of your visit and for our staff that you will meet with is a top concern. When visiting campus, the following protocols have been put in place in coordination with the State of Rhode Island guidance and adhering to CDC recommendations.
- All visitors must wear a cloth face covering while visiting campus. As well, all admission staff members will be wearing cloth face coverings. Those without cloth face coverings will not be provided a tour.
- The expectation is that all on campus will be practicing social distancing of at least six feet. Please listen to the tour guide for instructions on distancing throughout the tour.
- The tour will go through the majority of campus buildings to give visitors a full feel of the campus, but access to residence halls or the dining facility may be limited. A virtual tour of our residence halls is included as part of the information session.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout campus.
- A cleaning protocol is in place to ensure that commons spaces are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Your health and the health of our employees and students must be a part of our visit experience. If you or others are not feeling well, we ask you to reschedule your visit for another day. Please use the attached screening checklist to determine if you should visit campus.
Information sessions and campus tours are offered Monday through Thursdays at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. We also are offering a 9 a.m. tour on Fridays. We are closed for Saturday visits during the summer
Virtual Connect Opportunities
We are offering virtual admission information sessions presented by a professional admission staff member three times a day. The 30-minute presentation will allow you to discover what makes Roger Williams University distinctive, and will cover information and tips about the application, scholarships, and the financial aid processes. The information sessions are offered Monday through Friday at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. in June. In July and August we are offering sessions Monday through Thursday at 11 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. and at 11 a.m. Fridays. We are not offering any virtual information sessions on Saturdays during the Summer.
Want to visit campus but aren’t able to physically join us? Join us virtually! We're offering virtual campus tours narrated by a current RWU student who can answer questions live! Virtual Campus Tours with a Tour Guide are available Monday through Friday in June at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. In July and August we are offering sessions Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., and on Fridays at 10 a.m. We are not offering any Virtual Campus Tours with a Tour Guide on Saturdays during the summer.
Want to view campus from the convenience of your home on your schedule? No problem – take our virtual campus tour any time!
We want to help meet the needs of students in the college search process so we are offering a number of special presentations throughout the year. The presentations can include: Navigating Your College Search, Tips and Tricks to Applying, Mock Classes, Outside the Classroom, Being an RWU Athlete, How to Write a Great College Application Essay, and more! We invite you to join us as often as you would like for any one of our special presentations. At this time, all of the presentations are virtual. We will add in-person presentations when we can but in the meantime please join us virtually!
Group and Counselor Visits
RWU welcomes groups of students from schools and community organizations. Register your group today to learn what it’s like to be a Hawk! We will tailor a group visit to meet your needs and make the most of your time on campus -- whether it’s taking a campus tour, speaking to current students about their experiences, or even hearing from a faculty member in a specific major.
Please note: High school vacation weeks fill up quickly and group visits are coordinated on a first-come, first-served basis. We request you submit all group visit requests a minimum of two weeks in advance of your desired visit date.