Visit RWU: Admitted Students
We are excited to offer a robust schedule of live streaming events, video resources, and more during this time.
Our admission staff continues to be readily available and happy to connect with you by phone, video meeting, or email.
Our regularly scheduled weekday information sessions at 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. EST are available virtually. Please register in advance. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- 11:30 a.m. Info Session (This is a special session for admitted students ONLY).
- 2 p.m. Info Session
- 5 p.m. Info Session
Recorded Information Session
Recorded Q&A Session
Take a Virtual Campus Tour
We have a number of options available for you to see campus virtually. We hope that you’ll be able to join us on campus soon. In the meantime, please enjoy these tours.
Live Virtual Tours with RWU Student Guides
Join us for live Virtual Tours. These are available as the full virtual admission tour, and by school and run through June 30.
- Full Admission Tour at 1 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Mario J. Gabelli School of Business Tour at 3 p.m. on Wednesday
- Feinstein School of Humanities, Arts and Education Tour at 3 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursday
- Feinstein School of Social and Natural Sciences Tour at 3 p.m. on Monday and Thursday
- School of Architecture, Art and Historic Preservation Tour at 3 p.m. on Monday and Friday
- School of Justice Studies Tour at 3 p.m. on Tuesday
- School of Engineering, Computing and Construction Management Tour at 3 p.m. on Tuesday and Friday
Student-Lead, Full Campus Tour
Please enjoy this full campus tour led by current RWU student Melissa. It provides an authentic, in-depth look at the campus and all aspects of the RWU experience.
To experience the tour in Spanish, just switch the language setting in the bottom right portion of the screen from "EN" to "ES."
SECCM Labs Tour
Take a look around our brand new School of Engineering, Computing and Construction Management labs building with Dean Potter.
Contact the Office of Admission at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 254-3500.