Photos are great, but RWU looks even better in person. We invite you to visit us and see for yourself! There are a number of ways you can experience RWU - campus tours, special admission events, customized shadow visits, counselor tours, and group visits. Please review the visit descriptions below and consider that one that best meets your needs. We hope to see you soon!
Please note that due to the weather forecast, the 2:00 p.m. tour is cancelled for Wednesday, March 7, 2018.
Where to Find Us
Roger Williams University's Bristol Campus is located at One Old Ferry Road in Bristol, R.I., about a half-hour south of Providence and a half-hour north of Newport.
Campus Tours & Information Sessions
Join us for a student-led campus tour and an admission information session with one of our counselors. The 30-minute presentation will allow you to discover what makes Roger Williams University distinctive, and will cover information and tips about the application, scholarships and the financial aid process. Our one-hour campus tour will allow you to explore all corners of the campus with a current student who will share personal experiences and stories about the RWU community.
Information sessions and campus tours are offered Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. We also offer information sessions and campus tours most Saturdays at 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 1:00 p.m.
Spring Open House
You're invited to attend one of our seven Spring Open House events this April! We're offering several sessions throughout the day – take a look and then choose the ones that interest you on the registration form.
Session topics include:
- All About RWU & Campus Tour – an information session with one of our counselors and a student-led tour of campus
- The RWU Student Athlete Experience – everything you should know about being an athlete at RWU
- Getting Involved – find out about our 70+ clubs and organizations and all aspects of student life
- Academic Reception & Lunch – learn more about our 45+ majors and try our award-winning food
- Mock Class – join a faculty member for a first-hand experience of how Roger Williams puts learning at the center of the classroom
- College Application Tips & Tricks – hear from RWU Admission experts
- Exploring Your Options – find out more about discovering which major is right for you, the benefits of double majoring and resources available for undeclared students at RWU
- Specialized Academic Sessions – take a closer look at our Architecture, Business, Engineering and Marine Biology programs
- How to Write a Killer Essay – make your essay stand out with admission committees
- Financial Aid & Affordability – an inside look at the financial aid process
Are you a student trying to figure out where you’ll be calling home for the next couple years? Visiting our beautiful waterfront campus and attending classes led by our attentive and experienced faculty are the best ways to know if Roger Williams University is the right choice for you. Join the experts – our students – and experience life at RWU from a student’s perspective!
Please note: Shadow visits are available to any high school student in the fall semester (September-December) and applied or admitted students ONLY in the spring semester (January-May). Please remember high school vacation weeks fill up quickly and shadow visits are coordinated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please allow us a minimum of two weeks of planning in advance of your desired visit date. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Email us at email@example.com with the following information to set up your shadow visit.
Year of High School Graduation
Best Phone Number
Three Available Dates for the Visit
From academic offerings to cutting-edge athletic facilities, residence halls, our top-rated dining commons and more, you’ll get a glimpse of what’s in store for you on our waterfront campus.
On The Road
RWU Admission representatives travel to high schools, college fairs and community colleges all across the country and even around the globe! Find out when we’ll be visiting your area.
RWU welcomes groups of students from schools and community organizations. If you are trying to schedule a group visit to our campus, we'd love to see you! Register your group today to learn what it’s like to be a Hawk! We will tailor a group visit to meet your needs and make the most of your time on campus -- whether it’s taking a campus tour, speaking to current students on their experiences or even hearing from a faculty member in a specific major to learn more about a program. Take a look at what we offer here at RWU and register your group for a visit today!
Please note: High school vacation weeks fill up quickly and group visits are coordinated on a first-come, first-served basis. We request you submit all group visit requests a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of your desired visit date.