Writer - Crossings Yearbook
Crossings is RWU’s annual yearbook, a student run publication made of stories and photos that culminate each academic year. Crossings’ provides experience working with others on staff, opportunity to meet new people, how to time manage and meet deadlines, and an opportunity to publish your work as a part of RWU’s history.
As part of the Student Programs & Leadership Department, it is Crossings’ mission to create a book that students and faculty both enjoy and appreciate. We want to make sure as many people, who are a part of the RWU community are featured in the book while including the events that make each year special.
If you are you:
- comfortable interviewing students and professors
- be organized and deadline oriented
- be personable/team oriented (always willing to help out the other staff members)
- consider yourself a strong writer
- open to writing variety of story assignments.
Then, contact me for an application: Adrianne Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Students are prohibited from driving during work study employment with the limited exception of authorized work study driver positions.