Visual Arts Studio Monitor
- Monitor VARTS workspaces outside of class time, evenings or weekends
- Specific Monitors needed for the following VARTS Studio Areas:
- Painting/ Printmaking
- Supervise shop equipment outside of class (a detailed set of responsibilities will be provided)
- Maintain and inventory shop and studio
- Maintain classroom equipment - easels, horses, lighting, etc.
Special Skills Needed:
- Reliability & Organizational abilities
- Familiarity with studio equipment and tools
- Students will need to receive safety training prior to the start of Work-Study
Academic Major Preferred:
Visual Arts but open to all with media familiarity
*Students are prohibited from driving during work study employment with the limited exception of authorized work study driver positions.