- Monitor access to the Center by checking ID’s;
- Handle emergency situations, disturbances, alarms, etc. within the Center and coordinate response with relevant departments such as Public Safety, Facilities, Student Life, etc.;
- Continually check and maintain cleanliness of fitness area and check in desk.
- Ensure that students, faculty and staff are following dress code, policies and procedures of the Center
- Check equipment to make sure it is properly stored or secured such as weights that are not racked.
- Greet visitors, respond to questions, provide information and referrals to other areas on campus;
- Be a resource for those who use the facilities.
*Students are prohibited from driving during work-study employment with the limited exception of authorized work-study driver positions.
** All employees, including student employees, are required to participate in a short online training that will prepare you with the new protocols for working on campus. Please click on the following link to complete your training:http://rwu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a4aBCUkcc7Vl7QF