Non-profit Development Assistant - Save the Bay
Interested in joining a collaborative team actively cultivating support to protect Narragansett Bay? The Non-Profit Development Intern will help support the day-to-day functioning of Save The Bay’s Development Team, assisting in duties related to membership development, donor engagement, events, and volunteer and community outreach.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
What you will learn:
- New and current member outreach
- Fall Appeal logistics— solicitation coordination, donor acknowledgement, gift cultivation
- Membership renewal process
- Event operations, including fundraising and volunteer events with corporate teams
- Collaboration with a dynamic development team
What we require:
- Excellent communication skills required—must be comfortable speaking to and making contact with the general public on Save The Bay’s behalf
- Ability to work independently and have initiative to complete time-sensitive projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Work well in a high-energy, fast paced setting
- Passion for environmental stewardship and Save The Bay’s mission
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and able to show proof of vaccination
If you have a work study award and would like to earn your award through this position, contact the Feinstein Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-254-3765.
*Students are prohibited from driving during work-study employment with the limited exception of authorized work-study driver positions.
**Only students who are fully vaccinated are permitted to work on-site. Unvaccinated students will be permitted to only work remotely.