Request for Academic Accommodations
To request Academic Accommodations, please complete and sign the form below.
As a student registered with Student Accessibility Services for the 2019-20 year, I understand that:
- The Academic Accommodation Authorization form I will receive electronically from SAS must be forwarded and/or hand delivered to my faculty by me.
- An EXAM COVER SHEET is required for each assessment. The exam cover sheet can be picked up in the SAS office or found online
- A breach of academic integrity (i.e. cheating) in the SAS Testing Center will result in a report of the incident to the faculty member and Dean of the appropriate school.
- All SAS forms are for my use only and that manipulating or sharing forms with non-SAS students is not authorized.
- Some accommodations require a separate request form that must be completed and submitted to the Student Accessibility Services office (Priority Registration, Notetaker Request).
- If there are additional accommodations I need not listed below, I must meet with SAS to review the specific circumstances.
The policies/procedures of Student Accessibility Services are guided by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, both federal laws that protect qualified individuals from discrimination based on their disability. The goal and mission of SAS: to provide equal access to educational and co-curricular programs and campus activities to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Student Accessibility Services
Jeremy Warnick Center for Student Accessibility
Main University Library, 1st Floor
Please contact: email@example.com / 401-254-3841 for general questions