Faculty & Staff
The mutual goal of faculty, staff, and the Center for Career & Professional Development is student success; by working together, we can ensure that the transition from student to professional is as seamless as possible. We look forward to working with you.
**Please advise students that the Career Planning Seminar is required of ALL students prior to registering for a credit bearing internship/practicum.
- Business students take the Career Management Seminar, in lieu of CPS.
Each major has a designated Career Advisor that can assist with presentations, internship/job search, industry trends, graduate school, and more.
If you are interested is having a Career Advisor host a presentation on career and employment topics, please fill out the below form.
Similarly, if you would like to Co-Sponsor an event or speaker on campus, please fill out the below form.
- View job and internship postings and on-campus recruiting schedules
- See upcoming Events
- Watch a tutorial on ‘How to Create a Job Agent’ to stay informed about opportunities
Share Employer Contacts:
- Do you know recruiters from an organization in which our students and alumni would be interested?
- Which professional associations have memberships that would benefit RWU students and alumni in your field?
- Refer all your contacts and friends to HAWKS HUNT, so they can register as an employer and/or as a mentor.
Faculty Guide (Internships):
This guide provides an overview of faculty sponsor involvement in the internship and practicum process. It also includes the policies and procedures of the internship program.