This professional certificate program prepares students to take the next step in their career by gaining essential knowledge in the rapidly growing field of digital forensics. The program was designed with security and forensics professionals in mind.
Virtual Info Session
Join Program Director Sam Carroll and Career Pathways Specialist Jana O'Connell to hear all about our Manufacturing, Technology, Privacy, and Security programs.
Wednesday, August 19th, 2020, 7:00-7:45 pm EDT
At UC, You Can
Learn how to solve computer crimes like viruses, data sabotage and financial fraud.
Enrollment in a degree program is not required for enrollment in the certificate program. However, students interested in pursuing a degree may apply the credits earned through this certificate program to selected baccalaureate degree programs.
Forensic Hardware and Acquisition
Mobile Device Forensics
Law for Networking, Security, and Forensics Professionals
5 required courses = 15 credits
A Pathway to Your Degree
The professional certificate in Digital Forensics can be used as a stepping stone toward the completion of an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity and Networking. Certificates allow you to earn your degree one step at a time, not miles, adding credentials to your resume along the way.
How You'll Get There
At UC, we support you on your individual path. Whether you are just starting out or picking up where you left off, we work with you to accomplish your goals. As you work with our faculty, each respected in their field, you'll build lasting connections that open doors to your success.
You may take advantage of our prior learning assessment, applying transfer credit, trainings and assessments, military experience, work experience, and self-taught skills toward your certificate.
An Expert Advisor
All matriculating students are assigned a on-on-one advisor, who is both an adjunct professor and an expert in their field.
Flexible Options to Suit Your Schedule
You may complete this entire program online, from anywhere, on your own schedule.
Individualized Support, More Affordable
At University College, you get the individualized attention of a private university at a more affordable cost. There are multiple options for financial aid, scholarships, and accelerated paths to get you to the degree you need. Some programs run by Roger Williams are awarded by simply applying for admission, while others are awarded to students through a more formal aid application process.
To ensure full consideration for all aid programs, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Tuition Costs & Fees: A valuable education you can afford
- Financing Your Education: Filling out the FAFSA
- Do You Live in Central Falls, Cranston, East Providence, Foster, Glocester or Pawtucket? Ask about RWU's lower-cost tuition agreements for residents of these communities.
- Military: We can help you navigate the application process for tuition assistance, GI Bill benefits, and other tuition benefits, which include waived application fee and discounted tuition rates for service members and spouses, as well as financial aid.
- Employers & Municipalities: Many employers, including municipalities, will reimburse tuition costs. Ask your HR team for details about your benefits.
- Unemployed or Underemployed? You may be eligible for state assistance and support to obtain a microcredential in a UC certificate program, funded by the R.I. Dept. of Labor and Training. Ask your DLT case manager.
Questions? Meet Jana
Everyone has questions.
Our Pathway Specialist, Jana O'Connell, has answers. Call her at (401) 254-5406 or email email@example.com