This professional certificate program prepares students to take the next step in their career by gaining essential knowledge in the rapidly growing field of digital forensics. The program was designed with security and forensics professionals in mind.
At UC, You Can
Learn how to solve computer crimes like viruses, data sabotage and financial fraud.
Enrollment in a degree program is not required for enrollment in the certificate program. However, students interested in pursuing a degree may apply the credits earned through this certificate program to selected baccalaureate degree programs.
5 required courses = 15 credits
Forensic Hardware and Acquisition
Mobile Device Forensics
Law for Networking, Security, and Forensics Professionals
A Pathway to Your Degree
The professional certificate in Digital Forensics can be used as a stepping stone toward the completion of an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity and Networking. Certificates allow you to earn your degree one step at a time, not miles, adding credentials to your resume along the way.
Individualized Support, More Affordable
At University College, you get the individualized attention of a private university at a more affordable cost. There are multiple options for financial aid, scholarships, and accelerated paths to get you to the degree you need. Some programs run by Roger Williams are awarded by simply applying for admission, while others are awarded to students through a more formal aid application process.
To ensure full consideration for all aid programs, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Tuition Costs & Fees: A valuable education you can afford
- Financing Your Education: Filling out the FAFSA
- Do You Live in Central Falls, Cranston or Pawtucket? Ask about RWU's lower-cost tuition agreements for residents of these communities.
- Military: We can help you navigate the application process for tuition assistance, GI Bill benefits, and other tuition benefits, which include waived application fee and discounted tuition rates for service members and spouses, as well as financial aid.
- Employers & Municipalities: Many employers, including municipalities, will reimburse tuition costs. Ask your HR team for details about your benefits.
Questions? Meet Jana
Everyone has questions.
Our Pathway Specialist, Jana O'Connell, has answers. Call her at (401) 254-5406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org