Understanding COVID – 19: What you need to know
Our communities and country have been transformed by COVID-19. Somedays it feels like there is a lot we don’t know about the virus of what will happen next. But scientists have actually learned a lot about the coronavirus and through this course you can get answers to the what, how, and why of COVID-19 questions. At the end of the course, you will have a basic understanding of the disease, the tools we have to confront it, and reduce your confusion about COVID-19 myths and misinformation.
This course will benefit any participant but can be particularly beneficial to the following:
- Professionals who are worried about how to stay safe at work.
- Business owners who want to know the best places to focus your efforts.
- Teachers and educators who what to be able to answer student’s questions about the virus or incorporate it in curriculum.
- Community organizers who want to know how to protect specific populations.
- Parents and caregivers who want to know how to take care of those you love.
This is a fully online course with class meetings on Wednesday and Fridays from 3:30 – 5:30.
This course is currently on hold. If you're interested, please use the request info form below and we'll be in touch when the new class is scheduled.
Have questions about this program? Fill out our request information form and a member of our enrollment team will be in touch.