Social Media Content Marketing to Positively Impact Your Business During Challenging Times
In this 100% online, self-paced course, you can learn how to set your business apart using content marketing on social media. This tried-and-true method of reaching customers can be even more effective during challenging times.
In today's times of social distancing and small gatherings, businesses are looking for meaningful ways to reach customers. The successful businesses of today are data-driven organizations recognizing the value and strength in creating active, consistent, and robust presences in the digital space.
Social Media platforms provide essential points of contact with their audiences and can strengthen relationships. When armed with data mined from social media analytics about products, consumer behavior, and competitors, businesses can grow market share and build strong relationships with high-value markets.
The objective of this class is to provide you with the practical knowledge and insights required to manage your business presence on social media with a specific focus on creating Content Marketing.
- Current practices in social media marketing
- How to create Content Marketing that is specific to your business
- To properly identify and select social media channels to engage your audience
- To develop, manage, measure and adjust your traditional and social media marketing strategies, matching markets to strategies to position your brand in the marketplace, maximize your business’ competitive advantage
- To create targeted content and spark dialogue within various social media channels
- To apply analytical techniques correctly to monitor and measure your social media performance
- To use the proper tools and tactics for listening to your audience
- To appropriately use the insights gathered to target continuous improvements
Self-Paced Course takes about 10 hours to complete.
Method of Instruction
$150.00 per participant
Denise Mei holds a B.F.A. in Graphic Design from the Rhode Island School of Design and is an award-winning Creative Director with 20+ years of experience creating innovative marketing and editorial solutions for some of the world's leading brands. She currently works at iHeart Media, managing a team of designers, marketers, and web developers that create brand content for both digital and print. Denise is an industry leader recognized for her art direction in creating stunning visual assets that take into account analytics, industry standards, best practices, and the latest use of technological advancements. In addition, Denise owns and operates a successful design studio, Mei Design, that creates marketing and editorial assets for a broad range of clients.
Brands that Denise has worked with: Cox Communication, Ximedica, Sprint, Wind Energy Development, British Airways, Nabisco, Sony Music, and Time Magazine.
Memberships: The Society of Publication Designers, The American Institute of Graphic Arts
For more information or questions, please contact:
Have questions about this program? Fill out our request information form and a member of our enrollment team will be in touch.