Program Schedule and Time Commitment
The following link will take you to the complete CVS Health: Executive Learning Series for Diverse Suppliers program schedule. Please note that the hours are an estimation of how much reading content and work content will be given. We understand the program will be a part of your priorities while trying to balance achieving work goals, family/significant other time, and also personal needs! The aim is for this educational series to be flexible, compliment your lifestyle and enhance your knowledge.
Participating in this program requires a significant time commitment from the participants. Below is a breakdown of the time commitment necessary to complete the program by attending workshops/lectures, completing classes and assignments, and engaging with the Executive Coaches.
- Executive Coaching (10 hours)
- Synchronous Instruction (21 hours)
- Asynchronous Instruction (Approx. 30-45 hours)
- Mock RFP exercise (Approximately 2 + hours) (not required, to be completed at your own leisure, if you so choose)
- Workshop Wednesdays (9 hours)
- Biweekly on Wednesdays from 2:00pm – 3:00pm EST
- Office Hours (Optional) (10 hours)
- Bi-weekly on Wednesdays from 2:00pm – 3:00pm EST
The above breakdown translates to an average of 5 hours per week commitment in order to be fully engaged throughout the entire program. Please note that the calculation above does not include networking opportunities (such as Program Kick Off, Capstone Preparation, Team dinners, travel time to and from Rhode Island (COVID regulations permitting) in which the participant might engage.
As a selected participant of the program, the expectation is that you complete 100% of the work in the program. Please be sure to assess all your current responsibilities to help you determine if you have the necessary time to make this commitment to the program.