CVS Executive Learning Series for Diverse Suppliers
The purpose of this training series is to educate and develop personal and professional relationships within the diverse supplier and partnership environment. Business owners and executives will be able to learn and educate themselves on the values and competencies held by CVS Health.
We believe this training will give business executives the knowledge, skills and abilities to flourish within their industry. We are requesting submissions from diverse suppliers who are looking for an opportunity to showcase their company and who wish to develop a relationship with a Fortune company.
The curriculum for this hybrid online and in-person flexible executive training program was established based on the following:
- CVS Health's direct mission, vision and core values support educating the diversity supplier community, with an aim of increasing the success of the diversity-based businesses
- Feedback is given to CVS Health from selected national diversity chamber and council leaders regarding the mission and values of a diverse business. The chosen national diversity leaders include members of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, National Minority Supplier Development Council and its affiliates US Business Leadership Network (DSDP), US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce, US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Women’s Business Enterprise National Council and its Regional Partner Organizations.
- Feedback is given by previous students who have completed and been successful with Roger Williams University Center for Workforce & Professional Development executive and administrative series training programs.
The curriculum of the CVS Health Executive Learning Series will address the following topics:
- Company Financing & RFPs (14 total hours)
- Leadership, Management & Business Innovation (10 total hours)
- Human Resources & Communications (21 total hours)
You will also have the opportunity to engage in Individualized Executive Coaching with one of your instructors between July and November on a business need that you identify. (10 hours) Additionally, suppliers will benefit from an initial coaching session with a member of the CVS Health Procurement team.