Request for Academic Accommodations
How to Request Your Academic Accommodations
For academic year 2018-19: Please submit requests for processing only between August 15 - May 15.
- You are about to REQUEST accommodations from Student Accessibility Services.
- You must use Internet Explorer for this process.
- IMPORTANT: Your REQUEST form must be saved as a document to your computer/desktop in the following way:
- Save PDF to your computer (for example, on your desktop). Your request form PDF must be saved in this format: First name, last name, semester. Example: johnsmithFall2017
- Your fully completed and saved REQUEST form must then be emailed to: email@example.com
- You must use ONLY your RWU email address to submit your form.
- SAS will not accept request forms from a non-RWU email address. Only registered SAS students are permitted to submit requests..
- SAS will process the REQUEST forms in the order received. Please allow up to 48 hours for an electronic return to your RWU email address only.
- No paper request forms will be accepted in SAS
- To complete an online REQUEST FOR ACADEMIC ACCOMODATIONS (extended time for assessments, use of the SAS Testing Center, etc.) use our Request for Academic Accommodations Form.