Master of Science in Cybersecurity Form
The Master of Science in Cybersecurity was created by industry professionals in conjunction with faculty members to meet the current demand for trained cybersecurity specialists by providing the most comprehensive education possible. You will acquire skills in computer programming, networking, assessment and analysis, forensics and reporting that combine technical knowledge, situational management and problem solving.
- Is conducted completely online using virtual environments to support simulation and analysis of operating systems
- Focuses on both theory and practice
- Offers three cyber-related graduate certificates: Cybersecurity, Cyberspecialist and Digital Forensics
- Is taught by faculty members who are recognized experts in the technology industry
- Offers tuition discounts for police, firefighters, first responders, active duty military, and veterans
A recognized expert in the technology industry, Dr. Doug White has worked in the industry for over 20 years as a programmer, networking administrator, security specialist and consultant. He brings the experience he’s gained working with banks, utilities and other clients as a security consultant, technology specialist, penetration tester, forensics analyst and more to his teaching.
DOUG WHITE, PH.D.
Director, RWU Center for Forensics, Applied Networking & Security