Master of Architecture Form
Fully accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) and rooted in professional practice and hands-on learning experience, the Master of Architecture (M.Arch) program at Roger Williams University offers a comprehensive pathway to becoming a licensed architect. In addition to covering core topics in architectural practice, the program offers coursework in architectural history, design, historic preservation, planning, sustainability, and other topics, allowing students to customize their studies to their particular career and personal interests.
- Offers a strong design-oriented program ideally located between Boston and New York City, a top region for architectural firms
- Provides guaranteed paid internships through the Career Investment Program and guaranteed scholarships for high performing students
- Work at your own personal workstation throughout your studies in the Samsung Design Studio
- Study abroad in exciting international destinations like Barcelona and Beijing
- Learn from practicing firms in residence, gaining insights from top firms in the field
Whether you have a degree in architecture or have limited experience in the field, we'll create a customized degree plan for you spanning two-to-three years of study.
Interested in learning more? Complete the form to the right and we'll be in touch with you shortly.