Construction Management (CM) students get involved with a variety of activities on and off campus. Through these activities, small class sizes and a strong alumni network, students develop strong and lasting comradeship. Some of the student activities include:
- Associated Schools of Construction Student Competition in three categories: Commercial Building; Design-Build; Heavy-Civil. These competitions are some of the activities under the CM Club. Learn more about our student clubs in the CM program.
- Design Build Institute of America Student Competition
- Field trips
- Guest speakers
- LEED workshops organized by RWU USGBC Student Group.
- Attending and presenting at international and national conferences and conventions. Learn more about how our students get involved with academic research.
- Internships and externships.
- Fundraising and community outreach