Bridges Support for Students
This page provides a collection of instructions and information for students on the Bridges Learning Management System (LMS) that is used as a support to all courses at RWU. If you have questions on any of the documentation or need further assistance please email us at email@example.com or call 401 254.3187.
If you would like to explore a sample course on Bridges please:
- On an Internet-connected computer open Chrome or Firefox and type in address: https://bridges.rwu.edu
- Type in the generic username: rwustudent
- Type in the generic password: rwustudent
- At the top in the blue banner, you'll want to click on "New Student Orientation 2018-19".
- Good luck!
- Login to Bridges
- Supported Browsers for Bridges is Chrome or Firefox, any others will not work with Bridges.
For a complete Sakai Community Documentation for Bridges (Sakai 12), please visit the following website. It will explain how most tools are used when you access your course sites in Bridges.