Skip to Content

Transportation to off-campus medical facilities is available when Health Services is closed.

To obtain care, if on-campus contact the RA on duty, or RWU On-Campus Help Line ext 3333.

If calling from a cell, contact the Department of Public Safety at (401) 254-3333.

For emergencies off-campus, dial 911.

Be prepared to present a private insurance card or information if seen off campus. The student insurance has coverage limits and is unlikely to cover the full cost of off campus medical care, specifically emergency room visits.