Skip to Content

Each year ALL F and J visa holders must file at least one tax form – even if you did not work!

During “tax season” (February – April) the Intercultural Center will send out information to you about the tax forms and where to get help with them if needed. Because of legal restrictions on our capacity to advise you about your tax liabilities, Roger Williams University and the Intercultural Center CANNOT answer questions regarding individual taxes or help you fill out your tax forms, but we will tell you where you can get help. We will also have the tax forms available at the Intercultural Center for you to pick up.

It is important to check your email regularly to receive this important information on taxes.

You might also be required to file a Rhode Island tax return, which is separate from the federal return. See their website for more information: