Skip to Content

Resources & Forms

Forms Available Online

Below are links to forms commonly requested by students in the Mario J. Gabelli School of Business.

Note: Some of these forms require signatures from either an instructor, your advisor or the GSB Dean. Please read the form carefully to see whose approval is required.

Add/Drop Form
Add or Drop a course after initial registration for a semester. It is strongly recommended that you speak with the course instructor and your academic advisor before submitting this form. This form is sent to the Registrar's Office.

Change of Address
Notify University if your name, local or permanent address, or contact phone numbers change

Course Status Form
Use to declare any course you wish to take Pass/Fail or audit

Curriculum Declaration Form
Declare or change your major, minor, core concentration, catalog or academic advisor
GSB Deans Office

Degree Application
Apply for graduation. Should be completed and submitted at least 1 year prior to graduation (typically 2nd semester junior year)

Internal Transfer Application
For non-GSB students who wish to change their major to one offered by the Mario J. Gabelli School of Business.
GSB Deans Office

Parental Release
Permits RWU administrators to discuss information with your parents or other adults you specify. Required by the Buckley Amendment (Federal law)
GSB Deans Office

Passport Guide
The Mario J. Gabelli School of Business Passport pages provide guidance and documentation of your “travels” along the road to your college degree.

Program Outlines
Program Outlines detail the courses required by the catalog the year that a student enrolled at Roger Williams University. Each Excel file listed here contains the program outlines for ALL GSB majors for that catalog.

Note that each Excel workbook listed below contains multiple pages; majors are noted on the worksheet tables.

Transfer Course Guide
University Policies regarding which courses we will accept for credit from other institutions

Transfer Course Preapproval
If you plan to take a course at another college or university, and want the credits to count towards your RWU degree, this form must be submitted before you take the class.
GSB Deans Office

Transcript Request
Graduate Schools or employers often require proof of coursework complete, GPA, degrees received, etc.

Forms Not Available Online

Academic Standards Petition
Special request to add/drop course after deadlines, alter degree requirements and other university policies regarding course work.
GSB Deans Office

Independent Study
Take a course in an independent study format. You must obtain a faculty sponsor before taking this type of course.
GSB Deans Office

Registration Form ("Reg" Card)
Register for courses at RWU. You must consult with your assigned academic advisor before registering for courses.
Academic Advisor